NEVER STOP LEARNING - Young Entrepreneurs 0
“YOU BECOME WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE MOST.”
- Michael Smith
EPIC Chiller 12 oz Beer Can Insulator-Colster 6
SUMMER TIME - KEEP it COOL!!! EPIC Chiller has you covered.
Summer is here, don't get stuck with another hot soda...
Stay Cool~ BE EPIC!!!
- Michael Smith
Epic Tumbler Reviews from our Customers 1
OUR customer's reviews about 30 oz.Epic Tumbler
PLEASE CLICK ON EACH PICTURE TO READ OR WATCH THE REVIEWS
By Joaquin J Elcano on April 22, 2016
Insulated tumblers are probably the coolest upgrade to the modern tumbler that has happened in a long time. I was very happy to see that less expensive versions of the Yeti are now available from other manufacturers and are just as good in quality. I purchased this insulated tumbler from Epic coolers and I feel like it is actually better that the Yeti my wife won in a raffle. I feel like the following list is the best way to describe why this is such a great tumbler that will provide service beyond what most would expect.
1. It is stainless steel so the material itself is going to make the product last a very long time.
2. It is double wall insulated which provides many benefits besides insulating.
3. The tumbler never sweats, no matter how cold the inside is. You can leave it on a desk or table without the need of a coaster.
4. The tumbler keeps ice for well over 24 hours or keeps things hot almost too long.
5. No matter the internal temperature it is always normal temperature outside.
6. This Epic tumbler has two lids, one just like the yeti. The other lid is better in my opinion because it has a top that closes. it does not seal it completely but it does help keep ice even longer.
7. lid is very easy to clean
8. bottom has weight to it which helps to keep it upright.
I received a discount for my honest review of this wonderful tumbler from epic. I thought about making a gift out of this tumbler but I liked much better than a different brand that I had been previously using. mostly because the lid is huge upgrade. I would purchase multiple of these before I would ever throw money at the $50 yeti.
on May 3, 2016Robin Durham